Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Room (2003)


The Room, directed by Tommy Wiseau is one of the all time greatest movies I have ever seen. That first sentence is a blatant lie, the movie actually is reknowned as the worst movie ever created. Tommy Wiseau not only wrote it but: stars in it, produced it, created it, pleasures himself to it, and spent rought $2 million dollars on a piece of shit. I've watched it multiple times and will continue to watch it for the sole purpose of making fun of it. Be warned there are some sex scenes, and from what I've heard is they were the most awkward thing to film ever. From what I'm told no one really enjoyed acting in it and Tommy loves it. If you are bored on a rainy day I suggest call up some friend, download it, and prepare for a good laugh. It's a dramatic romance about something, I honestly could never really follow the story. It's just that bad. I'm giving it a 1/5, but really people watch it.

18 comments:

  1. I've heard of how bad it is, not sure I want to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do the sex scenes involve Tom having sex with Tom with a wig while Tom videotapes on the bedside?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Possibly the best worst movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watched the movie few days ago, IMO like all of the horror films it`s boring

    ReplyDelete
  5. I played a flash game based on this movie. It seems weird, to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha i love your first and last line of the post =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Recommending a bad movie to see, sounds interesting. I'll look it out. Nice post. Thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol ill check it out sometime :) Great post! +1

    ReplyDelete
  10. The worst movie ever? I have to check this one out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review of an epically horrible film. Following you for more reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love that scene at the flower shop '' you're my favorite customer i didn't recognise you with your glasses on '' . still haven't watched it though :/

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL your first sentence made me chuckle. Very nice joke haha. I haven't seen this movie yet, but I plan on it!

    ReplyDelete